Thursday, July 12, 2007

Unconventional




Yeah, I am not really sure what is going on in this picture, but it fits our week. We have started mixing it up a bit. Doing the most odd things to get Cotton use to variation. We unloaded books from the dishwasher, made animals make the wrong noise, and walked backwards to the mailbox.

Cotton does not understand that this is suppose to be silly. He thinks I have lost my mind. It is pretty entertaining for me at least to be working on a new objective. Mr. Chief loooves this stuff, he is jumping in with both feet.

On a good note, I took Cotton for all of his initial evals. for OT, PT, and ST. They all commented on how well behaved he was, and willing to participate, I was a proud mama. They are also very interested in RDI, and "said" they were committed to keeping things consistent. We won't start full force until next month, but for the moment, I am pleased.

1 comment:

mjsuperfan said...

We have the same backpack/leash that Mr. Chief is wearing

Your mixing it up reminds me of my early days of trying to do Floortime with the twins. I'd put a car on my head, or my shoes on my hands, etc. and they'd just gaze at me placidly (that's pretty much what they did back then).

It's great that Cotton will participate in all those evaluations!