Monday, January 15, 2007

I love my plasma car!

Cotton is doing much better coordinating. We went to the mall today and he did a great job walking with us! We did not even have to hold hands. Stage 3 has been the toughest stage for us so far. I think we still have a bit more to do in this area. Cotton does a great job with the giver taker role, but doing things at the same time is a little more difficult. He loves his new plasma car! I walked and he rode his plasma car to the mailbox. He kept pace with me no problem, when I stopped to get the mail, I turned around and headed back toward the house. He wanted to go the other way. Usually he would have just kept going but instead he turned around, referenced me, saw that I was going the other way, held out his hand and waited for me to join him. We walked and zoomed around the entire block stopping and starting together. He was very much in tune with me. Something that never could have happened 5 months ago.

No comments: