Thursday, January 18, 2007

The premeditated UH OH!

So it is time to introduce Mr. Chief, not to be confused with mischief;) He is a bundle of energy! Full of ornery, gooey, grimy, puppy dog tails, and all things little boy. I love my boys... can you tell? So, as of right now he loves dropping things, and saying "uh oh". I know this happens with most kids his age but hey, this is MY kid. I truly love the premeditated uh oh. Where he says "uh oh", and smiles that adorable, one dimple smile, and waits to watch our expression as he throws whatever happens to be in arms reach toward the ground. He keeps me and everyone else busy. Cotton is just starting to realize, that he is a permanent member of the family. Mr. Chief thinks Cotton is a FREAKIN' ROCK STAR! I try very hard to stay out of it, and let them forge their own relationship. Free of the over controlling mother, they all know and love.

No comments: