Sunday, January 21, 2007

Last deployment!!!!!


OK, so we have lived here for 4 years, in the military, that is a lifetime. My husband has been deployed 2 of the 4 years we have lived here. That means births, deaths, diagnosis, re-diagnosis, IFSPs, IEPs and every acronym you can think of have all been done while he was in the desert. Now after 10 of these deployments, we have reached the LAST one. At least for the next four years!!!! I can see the finish line, and I have to say I did not have the strength for the last 2 deployments, but now I am renewed that there WILL be an end!!! We move in May, and we will be moving to a non deployable base. So, even though he is about to head out the door again in that dreadful khaki flight suit.(I have come to detest that sand colored suit). I am happy, because it is going to stop. We can plan a vacation! Buy plane tickets, or spend our first anniversary together (we've been married 7 years!)

No comments: