Sunday, February 11, 2007

Balancing act!

Geez, my life gets so consumed with therapies and autism I am always looking for ways to balance! Especially when it comes to Mr. Chief. We have our special time just like Cotton and I do. I really try to make it a point, and even though he is probably too young to understand I try to make a big deal of it.
I look forward to the day that Mr. Chief will be an integral part of our RDI program. But for now he just wants to take over. He loves to watch though, and I involve him as much as I can. He wants so much to join in. He is a good little brother. If those two ever stop trying to kill each other, they will probably be the best of friends. (a mother can hope)


3 comments:

Maddy said...

Yup whilst other children are out at little league, we're trundling off to yet another therapy too.
Best wishes

Christine said...

Those are some cute kids you have there!! My kids are a bit closer in age than yours -- but half the time they are making each other cry and half the time they are ignoring each other. But OCCASSIONALLY I see see them relating to each other as only brothers can and that is so cool!!! I am eager to see how their relationship continues to develop.

There now, my comment is longer than your post ;-)

Anonymous said...

Good words.