Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Happy Birthday!


UUGGG, what a birthday! Cotton turned 4, and he and I got the stomach flu. So, well, not the best birthday ever, but.... he turned 4 all the same. Luckily we celebrated 2 weekends ago when the grandparents were up! Over all we have had a wonderful week! Cotton has taken some major steps in stage 3. He is starting to initiate like crazy. He wanted to take turns going down the slide..er... the toddler slide. So, yup you guessed it, I got my happy bum, up that slide, and well got stuck, which was good for uncertainty. It was so easy this week. I did not have to plan one activity! He just kept including me in what he was doing! The good weather has really helped. My little baby is such a big boy!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Cotton!!! Too bad about the stomach flu, though :-(

Thanks for sharing that bit about initiation, too. I see little glimpses of what is to come in the later stages, but sometimes it is hard to imagine that things will ever be much different than they are now. But then I read a great post like this and am reminded that yes, good things are down the road!