Friday, May 4, 2007

Cotton and I played a fun games on some stepping stones today. At first I would point or indicate to the stone he needed to step on,(stage 2), then We played a game of follow the leader (stage 3), then we added variation to it, by jumping to a stone, moving to a stone backwards, etc. It was a fun time. We are still doing a lot of walking, running, trotting (whatever) together. This really seems to regulate him. Yesterday we pulled and stopped with our suitcases together. For a little variation we would push our suitcases instead of pulling them. We tried to carry them, but Cotton's was too heavy. It was good for uncertainty. So we had to carry that one together. Over all he is doing much better, and for that I am grateful, only a month and half more to go!!!! Mr. Chief is in heaven, he loooves all the changes, flirting with the house keepers, and pulling the cushions off the couch to pull out the beds:) He is full steam ahead to the terrible two's. He is gaining words daily, it is absolutely amazing to me.( I love it).

2 comments:

Christine said...

Yeah!!!! I've been wondering about you and how the boys are doing. I'm glad things are settling down a bit :-)

mjsuperfan said...

I'm so impressed that you can play such complicated games (jumping backwards, etc), and that your son can do all that "referencing". It sounds like a lot of fun.