Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Over the river and through the woods...

Yeah, we are finally at Grandma, and Grandpa's house! It looks like Cotton is rounding out stage 3 and 4 of the old stages!! Stage 4 has been coming along nicely with stage 3. I knew this would be the easiest stage for him, as it is a strength of his.

However, I find myself very focused on referencing activities. His referencing is still very scaffolded, and I want it to become more natural before I move forward. We are starting to look at the new objectives as well. There are a few in stage 1 that I want to spend some time on, but for the most part I think we are early stage 2.

I really like the new objectives, they are so detailed I feel like we will leave nothing out! We had a great day fishing, Our coordinated action was throwing stones in the water. Together, taking turns, I hand him a stone, he hands me one. You get te idea.

1 comment:

Maddy said...

Who would have thought we'd chat about scaffolding and parenting in the same sentence! Maybe we missed our calling as architects!
Cheers