Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Jumping through hoops!

Ok, so I know it is not about teaching any skills, but I am so darned proud of this one. So, I took the old stage 2 standby of walking from chair to chair, referencing to see when and where to continue, and added throwing a ball back and forth. Not only was Cotton (who has major visual challanges) able to do this, he had a blast. This one blew me away! We also worked on putting two puzzle pieces together each holding one piece, not nearly as cool, but coordination none the less. I plan on changing my blog site soon, I have a mac now and they have a nifty blogsite so I can show video, I want to show this one off lol.

Otherwise things are going good. I of course would love to sleep in an actual bed. I can truly appreciate, having my own room, sleeping in a bed, having a closet.... I will not take these things for granted for a while. Next week we move in with grandma, I am looking forward to getting there:)

1 comment:

Christine said...

Oh, cool: videos!!!

I'd love to hear some other stage three stuff that has worked for you. I can't wait 'til we get to the having fun part :-)

Oh: and aren't grandma's the greatest?! I hope she spoils you all rotten!