Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Fearless leader


OK, this is a shameless brag on myself. Usually when my husband takes off for the desolate wasteland, I am a mess of I can'ts. Even after doing this for the last 7 years each time, I feel woefully inadequate. BUT, this time I am a super woman. I single handidly cleaned out my entire house from top to bottom, re landscaped the yard, put my fence back up when the storm blew it down, put my house on the market, AND did my taxes! Now that Cotton has decided to sleep, I feel like I can do anything. Not to say I don't miss my husband like heck! Life is so much better with a very strong husband to lift all the heavy objects. But, I know he feels better knowing that I am handling everything, and not sobbing on the phone every week. So, this is my brag, go me.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Listen, you DESERVE to brag. That is so incredible. And actually, just doing all the regular day-to-day stuff without someone to share with or vent to at the end of the day is quite a big deal, in my opinion. I don't know how you do it. BUT all of that extra stuff on top of it. ... well, you ARE super-woman!!! Now you should do something extra nice for yourself. Or remind your husband to do it when he gets home!!