Thursday, March 15, 2007

Week Off


Well, we are recovering from our week off. I needed a break, and plus I SOLD MY HOUSE!!!!:) I am a little worried with all the changes that we will be going through. Not as much about Cotton, as me. I need to really stay focused and keep our objectives in mind. Cotton is a little rigid this week, which for him is really odd, but we were barely home last week, and spent the weekend at my in laws. Next week is spring break, and he will have my undivided attention. I always look forward to having him all to myself. He is so much more in tune, when he is not rushed around, and given the proper time to think and respond. So next week, we will be sleeping in, working on stage 3, and having fun.
P.S. There are NO current pictures of Mr. Chief that are not blurry! He is a hard man to keep up with these days!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Well, after all that you deserve a week off! Congrats on selling your house. That happened fast! Hope you two are enjoying your spring break. By the way, have you decided on homeschooling for next year? I think you mentioned it in one of your previous posts. I will probably start homeschooling Oliver in September but I haven't even BEGUN to do any research. I would love to know what you settled on. ...

Oh, and I've got a blurry kid, too. I don't know how they can move that fast! And mine will be thin and blurry before long because he will not even slow down to EAT!