Sunday, March 25, 2007

Get in the Car and Drive!

You are looking at the first time my children have played together! Cotton grabbed Mr. Chief by the hand sort of shoved him in the car (Mr. Chief although surprised was happy to comply) and began to push him around the yard. It was so cute. Mr. Chief had a friend over today, Cotton was busy "bossing" the toddlers around, showing them who (according to him) was next to go down the slide. This is the most interest, or voluntary contact he has ever had with his brother.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what cute boys!

Thanks for popping on over to say hi. I'm pleased to discover another blog I can refer to on RDI stuff. TJ recently started working with a speech pathologist who has gone through the consultant training. It makes a lot of sense to me.

Christine said...

Boy, a picture IS worth a million words! And I can guess how it makes you feel everytime you look at that one!!!